GAR-DUR® UHMW Pressure Sensitive Tape
For applications where mechanical fastening is not practical or for less labor-intensive installation.
Stop wasting Time and Money on UHMW sheets!
- Tight Thickness Tolerances
- Apply in minutes instead of hours
- No more drilling and bolting
- No more seams
- Thickness Gauges – .003″ to .125″
- Widths – Custom Slit 1/4″ to 18″
- Rolls Lengths – 50 ft. or 100 ft. (longer lengths available)
- Colors – Natural & Black-Static Conductive
- Thickness Tolerance ± 10%
- Width Tolerance ± 1/32 (special tolerance per request)
Skived UHMW film and Pressure Sensitive TapesThickness gauges: .003″, .005″, .007″, .010″, .013″, .015″, .020″
UHMW Wear Strips and PSA TapesThickness gauges: .030″, .040″, .050″, .060″, .070″, .080″, .090″, .100″, .125″ (Special gauges and tolerances available per request)
- Continuous extruding allows for longer rolls for easier handling when machining parts, cutting pieces and for little or no seams in glide rails and conveyor systems.
- Rolls slit to width for a better material yield to eliminate waste.
- Standard 5 mil rubber-based adhesive with an excellent combination of high tack and good peel strength compared to other adhesives on the market
- Acrylic adhesive available for applications with higher temperatures; also for better chemical and UV resistance
Please feel free to submit a question or comment regarding Garland Manufacturing and how we might assist your business.
Fields marked * are required.